- A high traffic, high volume ecommerce site
- Website Audit & Remediation
- Hosting Migration
- Retainer Work
- Large To Do List of Tasks
- Fixing the Slow Checkout and Streamlining the Broken Order Splitting Process
- Planning & Creation of enhanced Product Category, List, and Detail pages.
A WordPress/WooCommerce website that managed a high order volume. They were in a state of transition, leaving their current developer. This began as a site audit and then a hosting migration. After the hosting migration, we began a maintenance retainer and handled a large to do list of items.
What was my role?
I was the project manager for the duration of the project. As a developer, I completed the site audit and much of the subsequent remediation work during the initial stage of the engagement. From the site audit I was able to create documentation that described their tech stack. I also assisted in planning the site migration. During the retainer phase, I aided in clearly documenting and planning for exactly how we would build the new functionality that the client wanted for enhanced Product Category, Product Listing, and Product Detail pages.