‣ Web Developer & Creative Designer for 23 years
‣ Ecommerce Expert & Web Project Management Leader for 10 years
I’m a self-motivated, fast-learning, and highly detail oriented person. My 23 year professional career has made me an expert in creative design, web development, project management, and team leadership.
- In 2015 I brought my expertise with WordPress to Americaneagle.com and started a push towards WordPress. This movement eventually resulted in a new dept. being formed, which I co-managed, which ultimately led to over 500 WordPress project implementations, and tens of millions of dollars of revenue for the company.
- I directly managed or worked on 143 WordPress projects while @ Americaneagle.com.
- I directly managed or consulted on over 50 ecommerce websites.
- The number of all site launches attributed to sites that I have directly managed, built, or assisted with, is around 4,450! Three massive multisite ecommerce projects combine for a total of around 4,200 individual websites and ecommerce shops. Other than that, I have project managed, built, or otherwise assisted directly with launching over 250 websites.
Notable Brands Worked With
Technical Project Manager & Developer, WordPress Dept.
Americaneagle.com | June 2019 – Present
- Hybrid Developer and Technical Project Manager, assisting with all aspects of ecommerce projects, technical site audit projects, and site migration projects.
- Expert in all manners of designing and developing a website, including consulting in areas of, but not limited to the following: All matters of Ecommerce, Information and Functional Architecture, Technical SEO Optimization, Performance Optimization, Code Deployments, Data
Migrations, Hosting Operations, Hosting Migrations, Front-End Development, Graphic Design, UI & UX, and ADA/WCAG Compliance.
- Developed a highly detailed website audit process and client presentation including many aspects covered under subjects such as, Site Performance & Optimization, Technical SEO Setup, Security, Backup & Recovery, UI & UX Review. My audits usually lead directly to remediation projects to fix found issues and implement recommendations.
- Management of project related technical processes for WordPress
- Notable Projects: Amentum.com, Bloomscape.com, PlayersNation.net, NavtechGPS.com
Production Manager, WordPress Dept.
Americaneagle.com | Nov 2017 – June 2019
- Managed a team of 7 project managers focusing on WordPress projects ranging from $10k up to $300k.
- Oversaw the planning and execution of over 130 WordPress websites.
- Managed the department’s project management processes and documentation.
- Notable projects directly managed: SupremeLobster.com, Kent Nutrition Group, Mulino Bianco Cookies by Barilla
Team Lead, WordPress Dept.
Americaneagle.com | Nov 2015 – Nov 2017
- Developed and oversaw all WordPress project management and development processes for a small team of Project Managers and Developers
- Directly managed and assisted with managing , developing, and deploying 200+ WordPress sites including corporate and ecommerce
Project Manager, Ecommerce Dept.
Americaneagle.com | April 2011 – Aug 2015
- Managed 25 Ecommerce Projects from Start to Finish
- Managed 6 projects priced at $100-500k
- Notable Projects: Ollies Bargain Outlet, Top500Guide.com, Suitestyles by Medline, 1-800-FLOWERS – Bloomnet Platform
Account Manager & Front-End Developer, Ecommerce Dept.
Americaneagle.com | Aug 2009 – April 2011
- Day to day account manager and front-end developer for over 120 live website clients who were mostly hosted by Americaneagle.com
- Managed many accounts for business, schools, and municipalities
- Handled all retainer support requests for my clients, including working with other team members to plan, develop, and deploy new functionality
- Managed a large account for Agweb/Farm Journal, Inc.
1999 - 2009
I started working professionally in 1999 after being paid for my first website! I continued working freelance throughout this time, but most importantly from 1999-2009 I worked for several creative & marketing agencies doing a mix of things including digital & print graphic design, web design & development, photography, photo editing & retouching for product package designs, line drawing illustrations for package designs, and videography for local cable tv commercials, as well as product explainer videos.